1.02.2014

The Braun VoxBox


 Influenster and Braun sent me the Braun forehead thermometer and I am SO happy they did. Now this is something I would not splurge and buy myself because .. I am really frugal and this retails for $51. BUT I would totally ask for this as a gift.. especially for a baby shower. This would be so nice to have from infancy on up. My husband and I even use it! The timing of the arrival of the box was pretty perfect.. my daughter got sick the next day! My husband was able to really quickly set up the thermometer and it is really simple to use. Even Flor likes to take our temperatures with it! Here is the review I did for my baby/family channel on youtube, duckduckgosling.







I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)