5.26.2012

Back with a simple mani - Wet n Wild Sapphire Blue and China Glaze Luxe and Lush

wow! HI! I am here with a NAIL POST - OMGEEE! ok so Flor is finally sleeping a big long stretch at night which means I can stay up a little and do my nails without having to risk messing them up when she wakes up. I feel like a person again (as opposed to just mom!). 
This was the mani I started out with when I decided to take my nails back. I had been wearing naked nails for months and I can't believe how healthy they stayed. my peeling is almost nonexistent and they are long and strong.. hmm something to be said to the chemicals in nail polish for sure. But for now, I am back on the wagon. 
I am also contemplating getting some piggie polish for the little one but I am not sure yet. I don't want to enforce my beauty routines on her as she is obviously her own person! on to the pics :)

                              I used Wet n Wild Sapphire Blue and China Glaze Luxe and Lush



                                   and for good measure - me and the little on Mother's Day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)