7.10.2011

Pregnancy update! Weeks 28-40.. time has flown!

28 weeks
28 weeks pregnant
29 weeks
29 weeks pregnant
30 weeks
30 weeks pregnant
31 weeks
31 weeks pregnant
32 weeks
32 weeks plus size pregnant
33 weeks
33 weeks plus size pregnant
34 weeks
love child black white focus
35 weeks
35 weeks
37 weeks
37 weeks
38 weeks
38 weeks pregnant
39 weeks
39 weeks plus size pregnant
40 weeks!!
40 weeks plus size pregnant


holy moly!!!
the next post SHOULD be pictures of my little girl! don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for pregnancy updates.. nail stuff coming soon when I'm on maternity leave!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/duckduckgosling

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION!!!
    I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl.
    you look amazing/beautiful, although I am sure that you can't wait to finally hold her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is old, and you're probably super sleep deprived and rolling in newborn baby kisses, by now, but I just thought I'd drop in and tell you how lovely this post is! I've been strolling through your blog, and felt compelled to follow, and wish you well. :D

    HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY AND AWESOME! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do need to come back.. she is almost 5 months OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very touching and lovely blog being a mother is special experience for a lady.......
    Epicuren

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)