1.21.2011

finally.. AN UPDATE!


Want to know the real reason I became so lazy and stopped blogging?? I GOT PREGNANT!! Yep! I am 16 weeks today. I have been just sooo tired that I just want to crash and not even do my nails. I have a backlog of manis to upload though - will try to get to that soon. Now that I am in the second trimester, I am feeling much better. I just wish my energy would return! Here is a celebratory baby mani I did.
boy or girl nails 2
boy or girl nails 1
boy or girl nails
They turned out looking more Easter than baby related but I really like the way the girl and boy accent nails came out!
I am also posting week by week pregnancy vlogs on my second YouTube channel - duckduckgosling. I will include info about that in an upcoming post. Thanks for bearing with me!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, awesome baby news :) Hope you won't feel as tired as the first tri-mester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, super cute mani and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I think the mani is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Cute mani. Hope you get your energy back very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, congratulations. The mani is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)