11.23.2010

A real Native American Thanksgiving Nails

Ya'll know how much I love to be themed right?? We I couldn't find any suitable Thanksgiving konad images and I am getting a bit tired of only dots. SO! I found some Native American type images and I am calling these a REAL Thanksgiving nails. I love the colors and the layering of the feathers. It turned out pretty neat!

native american real thanksgiving nails 2
sorry for the blur!

native american real thanksgiving nails 1

native american real thanksgiving nails

4 comments:

  1. Those look great !! Wish I had the talent and patience to that to my own nails. I do good just to get them painted decently...lol..Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors, I love the designs, gorgeous and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur Real Thanksgiving nails ... how did u create the feathers??

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)