11.10.2010

matte emerald sparkle purple stars halloween nails

I am such a fail recently! This manicure is super old. I was really getting sick of black and orange for Halloween so I went with two other Halloween colors – green and purple! I like the matte sparkly look with the foiled konad over top. This isn’t the neatest mani but you get the picture.

matte emerald sparkle purple stars halloween nails

matte emerald sparkle purple stars halloween nails

matte emerald sparkle purple stars halloween nails

matte emerald sparkle purple stars halloween nails

5 comments:

  1. Nice twist on an old favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie - you always leave such nice comments. I just wanted to say thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just take out the pumpkin and it would make a smashing New Year's Eve party mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Please could you tell me what polish you used to stamp with? :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)