10.05.2010

True Blood inspired nails

We recently got HBO so instead of having to wait for the episodes to come out on DVD, Josh and I watched season 3 of True Blood this past week. We watched 3 episodes a night for 4 nights - that’s a LOT of True Blood at once! I took inspiration from the DVD box containers and blood (duh!). I like how the accent nail looks like a smattering of blood across my nail - I wish it was a tad darker though. I can't wait until season 4!
true blood inspired nails
true blood inspired nails
true blood inspired nails
true blood inspired nails

2 comments:

  1. This is a great Misa color, gorgeous! and I am a HUGE Trueblood fan, enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great. The name of the polish is perfect for the theme. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)