10.07.2010

Tacky blue and purple glitter zebra nails

These are LOUD!! Ohmy.. I have to say this mani looks much better as a pedi! I am wearing both and I am also glad to change my mani. I think this would have been much more appropriate for the summer but I felt like doing a BAM! look. I am liking it on my toes sooo much better though. Josh affectionately called these "stripper nails". HAHA! I was thinking that these two colors would have looks a lot better together (the blue is Royal Navy by Orly) but they almost look patriotic?! I might try this again next summer with different colors.
purple blue glitter zebra stripe nails
purple blue glitter zebra stripe nails
purple blue glitter zebra stripe nails
purple blue glitter zebra stripe nails

6 comments:

  1. They are BAM but I love it!! Sometime you have to take a walk on the wild side. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them... who says you can't wear tacky colours! its still art its still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! The brightness is nearly blinding! But the outcome is lovely! That really would look good on toes, but can still be pulled off as a manicure...so long as you aren't easily distracted while your talk with your hands. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used the glitter as an accent rather than a full layer. Oooh, and I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice manicure! I love how you use the colors and the glitter. Love to read your posts

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)