10.11.2010

Stila convertible color swatches and review

I am in love with my collection of Stila convertible lip and cheek colors. I usually wear one daily!

I have collected quite a few. I only have one that is from the permanent line - gerbera. The rest are from the travel palettes and one was from one of their gift sets (Marigold).

As you can see they are totally pigmented and creamy. I apply mine with a coastal scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush. This brush really picks up cream products well and I am able to "buff" the color into my skin very easily. You can apply with your fingers but it takes a little work to blend it out nicely. I don't usually wear these on my lips because they are too light for me. The only one I wear sparingly on my lips is Rosebud. Marigold also makes for a really nice matte cream bronzer in the summer - just make sure to buff it in really well.

I pretty much purchased the travel palettes exclusively for the convertible colors. The single permanent convertible colors are priced at $25 on Stila's website. Even though they may be a bit smaller in the travel palette form - they are totally worth it. I am always on the look out for colors I don't have in Stila sales (hautelook, warehouse sales, etc). Shopping those sales are a great way to try out Stila products in general and to get your hands on some reasonably priced convertible colors.

Do you own any convertible colors - tell me what you think of them!


Stila convertible color swatch - gerbera, marigold, sakura, rosebud, lily, hibiscus



Stila convertible color swatch - gerbera, marigold, sakura, rosebud, lily, hibiscus



Stila convertible color swatch - gerbera, marigold, sakura, rosebud, lily, hibiscus



Stila convertible color swatch - gerbera, marigold, sakura, rosebud, lily, hibiscus



Stila convertible color swatch - gerbera, marigold, sakura, rosebud, lily, hibiscus

1 comment:

  1. These do look gorgeous, I'm tempted to go out and get some. I don't have any Stila yet, but will keep an eye out for the next time they are on HauteLook.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)