10.01.2010

OPI don't melbourne the toast fall leaves inspired nails

Ooo!! This color used to give me lobster hands but since summer has left my fair skin a little bit tanner it is look pretty nice! I love to look at this in the bottle. It is soo pretty and has just the tiniest amount of pretty gold and red sparkle.

For the accent nail I did one coat of Don’t Melbourne the toast and then I used a sponged tip applicator to apply a couple of “fall” colors – orange, yellow, red, and green. Then I used a fauxnad stamp for the colored leaves and m77 for the white leaves (even though they look like feathers too). I am love love loving these nails! The only thing I am not liking is that it has not even been 24 hours and I have several chips :(

OPI don't melbourne the toast fall leaves inspired nails

OPI don't melbourne the toast fall leaves inspired nails

OPI don't melbourne the toast fall leaves inspired nails

OPI don't melbourne the toast fall leaves inspired nails

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fall nails. I have never used Konad or any type of nail stamping but you are sure teasing me in to wanting to try it. I love all of your nail videos as well as make up. I am a true fan...even if I am a old lady...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie - Thank you SO much for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)