10.09.2010

Misa - Moody Model rose gold dots nails

This color is bizarre. It is like a really red-y brown creme. I tried to capture that in the pictures but sometimes it comes out looking a little more milk chocolate than it is. I think the holo complements it well. I love how it came out looking rose gold - which is one of my favorite "metals". Easy simple fall mani!


misa moody model rose gold dots nails


misa moody model rose gold dots nails


misa moody model rose gold dots nails


misa moody model rose gold dots nails

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color. I like how you used the dots to tie in the accent color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What holo did you use for this. I love this mani, it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)