10.20.2010

The Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow

Finally .. the Peeta tutorial! I wanted Peeta to be very fall inspired. Especially because the books specifically state that his favorite color is like a sunset orange. I love how soft and wearable this look is.. let me know what you think!

Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow 2

Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow 3

Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow 4

Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow 5

Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow 1



Hunger games - Peeta Mellark inspired makeup eyeshadow


2 comments:

  1. You did a very nice job. I love the way you blended the colors together.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)