10.20.2010

The Hunger Games - Peeta Mellark inspired nails sunset orange

This was an attempt at free hand nail art. I kinda suck at it :( The sparkle of hidden treasures did not show up at all. boo! It was very red/green over this orange color. This was inspired by my Peeta tutorial for my The Hunger Games tutorials. I think the worst part about the sun are the beams. They are too straight or thick or something?? oh well! Practice makes perfect!
hunger games Peeta Mellark inspired names sunset orange


hunger games Peeta Mellark inspired names sunset orange 1


hunger games Peeta Mellark inspired names sunset orange 2


hunger games Peeta Mellark inspired names sunset orange 3

2 comments:

  1. I like the sunset, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I think you did an amazing job. I think that so long as you know what the design is, then you did a great job. And this I knew instantly what it was. Though, I don't know the sibilance or anything because I've never read those books. But the manicure is really nice.

    I wanted to also toss this link at you, hoping that you might be interested. I'm hoping a give away at my blog in hopes of helping with the whole Breast Cancer Awareness. I would be honored if you checked it out because I really enjoy reading your blog.
    http://totallynailedit.blogspot.com/2010/10/she-lives-and-theres-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)