10.21.2010

Halloween! black spider and spiderweb nails

whoo hoo!! The start of Halloween nails! These were pretty simple but effective! The spider web was from the bundle monster plates.. to be perfectly honest.. it SUCKS! I could not pick it up for the life of me. I probably tried.. 15 times?? That is why it is only on my pinky nail. I wish I could have placed it on other nails but it was a lot a lot of work! The spider was easy but that was not from a bundle monster plate.. I think it was from an eBay fauxnad plate.
black spider and spiderweb chainmail charm nails
oooo look at the blurry sparkle!
black spider and spiderweb chainmail charm nails holo sparkle
black spider and spiderweb chainmail charm nails
black spider and spiderweb chainmail charm nails

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute. and I am loving that polish. I'm sad to hear about the issues with the web on the plate. I haven't tried mine yet.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)