10.04.2010

Fun pumpkin patch weekend - TONS of pics!

Fall is HERE!! This weekend my husband and I took a trip to a local pumpkin patch and then had a stroll along the Cedar River in this beauuuutiifull park. It was such a nice way to spend a Saturday! Here are some pictures from our trip.
pumpkin josh
beatriz pretty tall
goose!
doorway goat
This was the cutest little fawn colored goat - AWWW
what a cute baby goat
Josh in the corn maze/graveyard
corn graveyard
corn flower
weird..
alien egg pumpkins
beatriz josh cedar river 1
beatriz fall 1
ahhhhh!!
chickens
lots of gourds
for some reason this pumpkin patch had a zebra??!?! in the middle of Iowa?! what?!
what a zebra
basket gourds
sooo beautiful!
Palisades-Kepler State Park 1
low geese
cedar river geese sun
fall cedar river

2 comments:

  1. Love the random zebra! Looks like you had a very fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a GREAT day !! I love fall, I think it is the best time of the year. The picture of you and Josh is cute !! And you look gorgeous in the one alone.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)