10.22.2010

Eye of the day -Senna Hot Chocolate palette sparkly fall eyeshadow

Hautelook had Senna Cosmetics on sale a while back so I picked up the Hot Chocolates Palette and a face highlighter in Lace. I picked up this palette because I am just starting to get into Senna and because I could not get the naked palette and this looked like a nice alternative. HOWEVER!! I just got an email on 10/19 that I was next in line to order the naked palette from the waitlist soooo I got that too!! I was so excited that I even emailed my husband right away because even HE knows that I have been wannnnttting it for forever! Anyways, this is the look I came up with.

senna hot cocolate palette sparkly fall makeup eyeshadow



senna hot cocolate palette sparkly fall makeup eyeshadow



senna hot cocolate palette sparkly fall makeup eyeshadow


1 comment:

  1. this is gonna sound weird but i totally have eyebrow envy right now. i just wish all my hair would go the same way. >.< lol

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)