10.08.2010

Eye of the day - Make an Impression in Moscow Stila palette

I just love my Stila travel palettes. Four eyeshadows and a lip and cheek convertible color for only $10! Some of the eyeshadows can even double as highlighters or blushes!

I used the Make an Impression in Moscow travel palette to create this look. The only two things I used not from that palette were the black shadow as liner and sakura covertible color (both from the Tokyo palette).

I really love "Lily" which is the convertible color in this palette. It takes on a really sheer silverish pink sheen when applied. It makes you look alive and awake! Stila's website lists it as "sheer, hydrating pink- great for a natural winter glow" - I totally agree! I might do more looks exclusively using these palettes in the future.

Colors (from the Stila website)

Matruschka (beige) - would also work as a highlight with a light hand

Chill (blue)

Nadia (orange copper)

Mink (brown)

Convertible Color/Lip Balm:- Lily

stila make an impression in moscow makeup

stila make an impression in moscow makeup
stila make an impression in moscow makeup
stila make an impression in moscow makeup

1 comment:

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)