10.06.2010

Easy weekend makeup using benefit skinny jeans and satin taupe eyeshadow

Yes.. I know. Easy weekend makeup would be nothing! But... I can't do that! I do leave the house without makeup but I do like to have my "face on" when we are going out - even if it would be just the two of us! I think this look paired well with what I wore it with.. a sweatshirt and super comfy jeans! It was also easy to do. Just a couple of layers of skinny jeans and then top that with satin taupe. I blended out the edges with a super soft matte light brown from the 88 warm palette. Cheeks I used almay smart shade blush with E.L.F's tickled pink blush over top on my apples. On my cheekbones I used Laura Geller blush-n-brighten in Tartufo. No lips - just balm!
easy weekend makeup benefit skinny jeans satin taupe eyeshadow 1
easy weekend makeup benefit skinny jeans satin taupe eyeshadow 3
easy weekend makeup benefit skinny jeans satin taupe eyeshadow 2
easy weekend makeup benefit skinny jeans satin taupe eyeshadow

I used: Benefit benefit skinny jeans
MAC satin taupe e/e
Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
Almay smart shade blush in natural
E.L.F tickled pink blush
Laura Geller blush-n-brighten in Tartufo

2 comments:

  1. I love this look...Satin Taupe is one of my favourite shadows...btw i LOVE your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty. i hate you..lol. j/k. but seriously i wish i had eyebrows like yours.. lol.. seriously nice makeup.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)