9.28.2010

Very purple looking Metro Chic with leaves

The flash on my camera made metro chic seem wayyy more purple than it really is - sorry! I wanted to do a mani that was subtly fall and I thought metro chic would be perfect. Turns out it was a little too cool toned on my skin and it didn’t look fall to me at all. I still really like metro chic but I think since I’ve gotten a bit of a tan this summer I will wait off on wearing it for a bit. I tried again with the leaf pattern in an upcoming mani and it turned out much better than this one. Stay tuned for that!

very fall metro chic nails

very fall metro chic nails

very fall metro chic nails

very fall metro chic nails

3 comments:

  1. I love the leaves stamp, which plate is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is from the bundle monster plates.. not sure which one. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this mani. The leaves stamp remind me of fall but the color choices don't...its different and I like that a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)