9.23.2010

Take off your makeup in 53 seconds! My nighttime skin routine

I am always raving about Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. I have been using it faithfully for at least two years and always have backups. I did a review on this product two years ago but because I am soooo in love.. I did another! If you watch the video, I actually time how long it takes me to remove all of eye makeup... 53 seconds!! EVERYTHING! Liquid liner, water line, mascara, primer, eye shadow.. the works!

I usually grab this when it goes on sale for $.99 and I buy at least 12 at a time. If you think about it, some high-end makeup removers cost $12+ for ONE bottle and I am getting 12 at a buck a piece.

You get .2 fl oz per container and this usually lasts me 2 months. I use this product at least 6 days a week (I don't usually wear makeup on bum Sundays unless I am doing a tutorial). It can be purchased here : http://www.avon.com/1/1/143-moisture-effective-eye-makeup-remover-lotion.html

You don't need an Avon "lady" to purchase Avon. You can just buy online and still get great deals and free shipping promos.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you ... I use the Avon conditioning eye makeup remover, and the Clarins eye makeup remover and Boots No 7 can't compare to it at all (I'm always left with product on my skin, and I just have to go and get the Avon one to finish the job!) - it gets everything off so thoroughly and quickly, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    I am so tired of doing my night time routine and still waking up the next morning with raccoon eyes! :)

    I'm ordering my bottle now!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)