9.20.2010

Small all wholesale cosmetics haul

I recently purchased from http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/ and these are the things that I got. I LOVE my sigma 217 brush (which they recently changed the name to E25 blending brush) so I picked up another travel size. I got some Red Cherry lashes because I always hear amazing things about the. I tried the #105s on Sat night and I did not like them on me :( Maybe it was the style but they looked really sparse and funny. The #12 are really long although not very thick - they are pretty. I also picked up two more of my favorite liners - Urban Decay's liquid liners. I got smog which is a medium green/brown and acid rain which is a lime green. The shipping was not bad either (price wise) and everything came quickly. The pricing for most things is pretty good and comparable to a CCO (if they sold some of this stuff). They have lots of MAC, some drugstore, sigma, Bobbi Brown, Stila, and on and on. I guess they are changing their name/site pretty soon so maybe they will clearance some stuff? Anyways, check it out if you like cheap makeup!
small all wholesale cosmetics haul


urban decay liquid liner swatches smog acid rain

2 comments:

  1. nice haul!

    visit my blog and follow along with my journey
    http://boldnbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!
    I'd like to try a liner like acid rain.. :)

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)