9.30.2010

Pink and Orange neon tiger stripes

This did not photograph well at ALL. I wonder if because it was so bright in real life that the flash hated this?? I am not sure. But I really really loved this mani and wore it for almost 4 days! I am really sad that you can’t even see the subtle sparkle. I layered hidden treasures over the pink and orange and then outlined the black stripes in glitter. Sooo sad! This mani was inspired by JenniseeMakeup of youtube (tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuk3JY9oh0) I obviously do not wear fake nails so I modified this because I love the idea/pattern. I can see wearing this in so many different color combinations!

pink orange tiger stripes nails

pink orange tiger stripes nails

pink orange tiger stripes nails

2 comments:

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)