9.16.2010

Orly Prince Charming charming bundle monster champagne fans nails

Another bundle monster mani. I am not sure what to call the design so I settled on "fans". Not much to say about this mani. I think it is pretty classy looking. You tell me!
orly prince charming bundle monster champagne fans
hell yea!! look at this clear a** picture!! I love being able to work my camera lol
orly prince charming bundle monster champagne fans
orly prince charming bundle monster champagne fans
orly prince charming bundle monster champagne fans
orly prince charming bundle monster champagne fans

1 comment:

  1. What nailpolish did you use to stampling?

    I only use Konad.. Tjec these designs out:
    http://neglefeer.blogspot.com/

    (:

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)