9.15.2010

NYC burgundy and grey vamp nails

I wanted to kick off fall right with this mani. I felt like doing something vampy and leaf like so I settled on this. These fauxnads came from my bundle monster plates. I really like their "full" nail designs but it takes two stamps each time to cover my nails - it is TWICE the work :( At least most of the designs do not require you to be super precise and it is easy to cover up mistakes or gaps.

NYC burgundy and grey vamp nails

NYC burgundy and grey vamp nails

NYC burgundy and grey vamp nails




NYC burgundy and grey vamp nails

2 comments:

  1. very cute and shiny :)

    I just used the full patterned BM plates for the first time, I wish they were the smallest bit wider

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really pretty, the red and the silver.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)