9.06.2010

Iowa Hawkeyes - womens field hockey 9/5/10

We went to the first home game for our field hockey team yesterday. I love field hockey - I played for two years in high school and I love to watch college games. Our teams field is less than 5 minutes from our house - huge plus! It was SUCH a beautiful day yesterday too!



field hockey 9-5 funky fence shot




field hockey 9-5 half time sprinklers




field hockey 9-5 time out




field hockey 9-5 jab




field hockey 9-5 iowa corner




field hockey 9-5 planes




field hockey 9-5 gold flag sun peek




field hockey 9-5 gold flag




field hockey 9-5




field hockey josh 9-5



2 comments:

  1. aww. I miss field hockey sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I could go to a MD game.. they are ranked #2. It would be amazing to see them play

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)