9.03.2010

Iowa Hawkeyes nails - black and gold manicure

Tomorrow is the first University of Iowa Hawkeye football game! So today at work we are all showing a little bit of Hawk spirt. I loved to be themed anytime anyplace so of course my nails had to match! Black and gold are Iowa’s colors but this is a bit more on a yellow side. Go hawks!

Iowa hawkeyes mani nails black yellow and gold
Iowa hawkeyes mani nails black yellow and gold
Iowa hawkeyes mani nails black yellow and gold
IIowa hawkeyes mani nails black yellow and gold

2 comments:

  1. WooHOOO for college football. My alma mater is Nebraska Cornhuskers. Great competions between us in the past. Go Huskers. LOL Love your mani, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what color/brand is your black one?! love them!!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)