9.18.2010

fall leaves inspired nails with coordinating dots

This post makes me sad because I LOVED this mani (and wore it for FOUR DAYS!) but it was really hard to accurately photograph the olive green color!! I think the first and the last pictures are the closest matches. I love all the fall colors and how nice they look together. I got quite a few compliments on this too so I think it was pretty eye catching.


fall leaves inspired nails with coordinating dots

fall inspired nails dots leaves

fall inspired nails dots leaves

fall inspired nails dots leaves

2 comments:

  1. I like this - and it kinda matches your blog background...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur nails rock how cool! come follow and vote 4 me xxo

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)