9.19.2010

Eye of the day - blue eyeshadow with urban decay acid green liner

This look is something more colorful than I have usually been wearing. The green eyeliner was really POPPING! I think this would be really pretty with a mid tone brown smoked out in the crease too to create some depth and to transition the brightness of the blue. The eyeshadow is from NYX and is one of their chrome eyeshadows in Ocean Blue. I also used an NYX single shadow in Atlantic in the crease and along the outer 1/4 of my lashline.
blue eyeshadow with urban decay acid green liner



blue eyeshadow with urban decay acid green liner



blue eyeshadow with urban decay acid green liner

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Look!

    visit my blog and follow along with my journey
    http://boldnbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really LIKE that combo. I didn't think the green would show up so well and be such an awesome contrast. I wonder if my green eye could pull that look off?

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)