9.29.2010

Diamond Cosmetics Cherry Tobacco Swatch nails

Here are some swatches of Diamond Cosmetics Cherry Tobacco. I think this is a perfect fall vampy color and quite interesting to wear on its own. I didn’t even adorn this mani with any nail art!
You can purchase diamond cosmetics here : http://www.flossiediamond.com/

I haven’t been to their website in a while and it looks like they have some new colors! I might have to pick up some new crèmes from them – I like their formula a lot!


diamond cosmetics chery tobacco swatch nails

diamond cosmetics chery tobacco swatch nails

diamond cosmetics chery tobacco swatch nails

diamond cosmetics chery tobacco swatch nails

4 comments:

  1. Okay, thats it, I'm digging out my bottle of this NOW! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and I've wanted it a while but it never made it to the UK. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)