9.13.2010

Avon electric purple fishnet manicure

This polish is AWESOME!! I got two cremes from Avon recently and they go on like a dream! I wish the website would tell you which finish each polish was though. Oh well! This is a very vampy color so I decided to go with that and vamp it up even more with fishnet! This color reminds me of china glaze Seduce Me.

avon electric purple swatch no flash

avon electric purple swatch no flash

avon electric purple fishnet konad

avon electric purple fishnet konad

avon electric purple fishnet konad

avon electric purple fishnet konad

4 comments:

  1. lovely!

    Visit my blog and follow along with my journey
    http://boldnbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever with the accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing so many great colors from Avon lately; maybe I should see if I have an Avon lady around.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)