8.12.2010

July/August Favorites (so far)

Even though it is the middle of August I thought I would try to do another favorites post.

I am enjoying

- my new phone. I got the Droid X right before I went to MD and have been loving it ever since. It is so easy to whip out and find whatever you are looking for. Some of my favorite apps include: Pandora, air horn (LOL I am so easily amused), alchemy (cool fun THIKING game), backgrounds, the barcode scanner, food finder, google sky map, google goggles, ringtone, shazam, and store finder. I can't wait for the update to come out.

-maybelline dream smooth mousse foundation. I have used this almost everyday since I have gotten it. It gives a really nice light coverage and almost feels like tinted moisturizer. I apply it with a sigma Duo Fiber Powder/Blush - F15 brush. It looks really flawless this way.

-leggings and jeggings. Since losing weight none of my regular jeans seem to fit well anymore. Thus, I have resorted to wearing leggings and jeggings because they expand and contract LOL. I got my TALL jeggings from jcpennys ANA line and they are pretty awesome.

-dresses. again for the same reason, dresses are easier to wear while you are losing weight.

- MAC pink bronze pigment. I just acquired this during my recent trip to Chicago but I am loving it. I have worn it on my eyes, cheeks AND lips. It is really gorgeous and a great color to transition to fall.

- Pears. I like to change up my daily banana with a pear instead. pears are great for you and contain a lot of fiber - making you feel fuller!

-reduced fat peanut butter. I eat this on bananas, toast, and nabisco 100 cal chololate covered pretzels - Y U M !!!! be careful not to eat too much though because those calories do add up

- Exercise. this made it onto my list again because it makes me feel AMAZING!! I had a hard time exercising consistently when I was traveling but I did some laps in my parents pool and rode an excercise bike at my grandparents house. When in Chicago, we did a lot walking and I was able to utilize my hotel's workout room. (I am down 26.5 lbs as of yesterday!!)

what are your favorite things?

3 comments:

  1. congrats on your new weight loss! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratz on the weight loss !! Awesome that you stuck with it while you were traveling.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)