8.30.2010

The Hunger Games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup pictures

Here are some of the pictures from the Hunger Games tutorial that I posted earlier. I am also quite pleased with my camera now too! I figured out how to tweak the ISO and white balance to get some better shots.


The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

The Hunger games - Katniss Everdeen inspired makeup eyeshadow

I used:
Ben Nye - Tangerine
Ben Nye - Aztec gold
Ben Nye - Iced gold
Ben Nye - Silver
Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
MAC reflects antique gold glitter
MAC pigment cocomotion
NYX golden orange
NYX ultimate pearl Sahara pearl
MAC lipglass in Queen Bee
I am just in LOVE with this look. It makes me fall in love with makeup all over again. If you are on the fence about reading The Hunger Games series... DO IT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)