8.17.2010

glowing blue sponged mani

These nails are practically radioactive (in a good blue way). I used Sally Hansen HD in Spectrum They are so crazy glowy!!! I am still trying to learn how to work my new camera so these pictures aren't the best :( if you have ANY tips please let me know. It seems like the flash is way too bright or something??? I am at a loss.
sally hansen hd spectrum navy sponge 3
sally hansen hd spectrum navy sponge 2
sally hansen hd spectrum navy sponge 1
sally hansen hd spectrum navy sponge
I have also included just a swatch of the polish. This is THREE coats and it is still pretty sheer :(
sally hansen hd spectrum 4 sheer
this picture is just terrible....
sally hansen hd spectrum 3 sheer
sally hansen hd spectrum 2 sheer
sally hansen hd spectrum 1 sheer
using the camera with no flash gives me lobstar hands.. or pretty much turns most flesh really red. I am not sure how to adjust the red scale in my camera but i think it needs it??
sally hansen hd spectrum

2 comments:

  1. Terrific nails. Can't help with your photographic issues though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the konaded finger! My favorite from this collection DVD, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)