8.02.2010

China Glaze Seduce Me swatches and quick konad

I am back!! This is an older mani from last week or the week before? But I hadn't posted it yet so here you go! I will be posting some pictures soon. Also, I told my parents about my blog and youtube so ... Hi Dad & Mom if you are reading!! I am still dead tired because this weekend was more than a whirlwind so give me a bit to get back into the swing of things. Also, I am (hopefully - work problems) going to Chicago this Friday/Saturday so I will be gone again. Oh well - I love to travel!

china glaze seduce me swatch

china glaze seduce me swatch

china glaze seduce me swatch

china glaze seduce me abstract mani

china glaze seduce me abstract mani

china glaze seduce me abstract mani

china glaze seduce me abstract mani

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)