8.06.2010

Baby pink girly swirls with OPI second honeymoon

This is so girly - I love it!! The only thing I don't like is how sheer the polish is. OPI second honeymoon needed like 4 coats which is no bueno for me!
I am in Chicago right now. My husband is taking step two of his boards. I am alone in our hotel for 8 hours so I am blogging - whoo hoo. I think I am also going to try to film a hair and makeup tutorial because the lighting is awesome in here!

baby pink girly swirls with OPI second honeymoon

baby pink girly swirls with OPI second honeymoon

baby pink girly swirls with OPI second honeymoon

baby pink girly swirls with OPI second honeymoon

8 comments:

  1. holy crap.. i love this. i need a konad kit now. I used to think that all those flowers were too floofloo. but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love those girly swirls :D ur nails look so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveLOVElove the nails!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I absolutely LOVE your nail designs!!!! And this is my favorite so far. :) My I ask which color you used for the stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my many favorite designs you do, would you mind letting us know what nail color you used for the stamping? Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I've left you girls hanging about this!! I will look up the polish!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)