8.24.2010

Avon Vintage blue

I got some new avon polishes about a week ago. This is Vintage blue. I think it is a really pretty light blue creme. The konad I did the second day was kinda out there! I am still getting the hang of my camera so bear with me :)

avon vintage blue swatch

avon vintage blue swatch

avon vintage blue swatch

avon vintage blue swatch

avon vintage blue swatch

avon vintage blue swatch

with a crazy crazy konad design

avon vintage blue konad heart and swirls

avon vintage blue konad heart and swirls

avon vintage blue konad heart and swirls

2 comments:

  1. i like the colour, is it as light in real life as it is in the pictures, or more blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle - the most color accurate pictures is #4 :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)