7.26.2010

Purple and black mani - Revlon ultra violet

I really like this color! I have not used it in probably 4-5 years though. The dots were a quick way to finish the look off. I feel like everytime I do a manicure I try to get done ASAP and end up choosing the quickest way to get done. The dots could have been placed better but overall, I think it is ok. I also like the combo of the purple and black.
I am leaving for Maryland this Thursday so I am going to try to get some pictures uploaded to do a couple of posts between now and when I come back (8/1). My husband and I are going for a friends wedding on the 31st. Then we are just going to be visiting family, shopping, and swimming the rest of the time. I am really really excited about going in my parents pool. ALSO!! I got a new camera yesterday. Well... I ordered a new camera yesterday. I ended up going with the Kodak easyshare z981
I have a now EasyShare Z1275 Zoom and am happy with it except it keeps glitching when I try to turn it on (starts and stops and you have to push in on the lens for it to get going). AlSO ALSO!! I got a droid x last week and it is in the process of being shipped!! I am only a little bit spoiled rotten.

purple and black mani revlon ultra violet

purple and black mani revlon ultra violet

purple and black mani revlon ultra violet

purple and black mani revlon ultra violet

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new phone & camera! i love your manis!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)