7.24.2010

Pink and black Cheetah nails .. look familiar??

Yep.. I did another variation of this look. I can't help it! It is sooo fun, rockstar, funky, and crazy for summer! The color combination are endless!!
pink and black cheetah nails
pink and black cheetah nails
pink and black cheetah nails
pink and black cheetah nails
pink and black cheetah nails
The smears from the black really bug me but otherwise I am pleased. I especially like how the white turned to light pink when I stamped over the pink and stayed white over the black.
I am also starting to experiment with watermarks. I have never watermarked my pictures but I think its time. I am getting linked from tumblr etc and its nice to give people a reference to get back to my blog/flickr/etc. It is kind of labor intensive though!

2 comments:

  1. omg these nails are amazing.. i do not know how you do it. you must have some AMAZING talent girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)