7.21.2010

misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani

Just a simple konad with a misa creme. I am feeling pretty uninspired lately :( Can't wait for this hump day to be over so that the weekend is in SIGHT! I am proud of myself though. between last night @0830 and this AM 0645 I burned 900 cals working out. pretty nifty! This last 12-13 lbs of my mini goal needs to come off NOW! I want to finally be TTC!!

misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani

misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani
misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani
misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani
misa fashionista purple wallpaper mani

3 comments:

  1. Lovely delicate Konad. I must wear this Misa. It's still untried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful combination. Great job burning those calories!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)