7.02.2010

June favorites

I have never done a "favorites" video or post but I thought I would try it this month! I am including all things makeup, beauty, food, life, etc.
Things I am loving!!

- Neutrals. I have wearing neutrals to DEATH!! Seriously, every day I think I do either pinup liner or a brown gold neutral eye to wear. Some favorites include Stila's kitten e/s, MAC's woodwinked e/s, CS hotpot M09, MAC's satin taupe e/s and sable e/s and any dark matte brown.

- Peachy/coral blush. I did an ELF haul a few weeks ago for their blushes. I am wearing candid coral and peachy keen almost daily. Most days I wear both! They are perfect summer colors and ELF blushes are so crazy good! They are really pigmented and give a beautiful finish to my cheeks.

- Coffee. I drink a cup daily. I used to go a couple of days without a cup but I am drinking it everyday without fail. Not a good 'favorite' so I am going to try to wean myself from this habit or at least drink less cups!

- Almond milk. How good is this in coffee?? It is low cal, just as good as skim milk with only 90 cals a cup. I find when I use this, I use less sweetener in my coffee... always a good thing.

- Using up projects or "ten pans". I have been on a kick of using up all my lotion and body washes. I have WAY too many of each. Since last December, I've used up something like 12 lotions or something crazy like that. Who needs 12 used lotions laying around?? I am trying to simplify my life. We will be moving in less than a year and the less I have to move, the better.

- Exercise. I am a routine exerciser but lately I have kicked it up and lost 20 lbs (Since the end of April). We will be planning to start a family soon so I want to be in the best shape possible. I am now exercising 5 days a week and moving to make it 6. I go for around 40 mins on the treadmill. I have increased my jogging lengths and speed over the last few months and I can really see and feel the difference. My thigh muscles are looking better than they have in years!

- Fruit. Summer is here and I've been eating a ton of fruit. Strawberries, watermelon, pears, bananas, cherries... YUM! I love summer


What were some of your favorites over June and for summer?? Let me know if you guys like these posts and I will do them again :)

1 comment:

  1. Bath & Body Works new mens' collection of body washes and deodorant sprays. Truly, I got them for me. I told my husband he was more than welcome to use them too. He loves them as well.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)