7.06.2010

Eye of the day - 6/27/10

This look is from awhile ago but I'm just getting around to posting it. I haven't been doing too good on posting "Eye of the day" because I wear neutrals every stinking day. For example, today I am wearing MACs sable e/s all over the lid and crease with Stila kitten in the tear duct and Coastal Scents hot pot M09 (dupe for MAC vanilla e/s) on my brow. It is pretty but neutral so I see no point of posting it. BUT if you readers want.. I could do a neutral series? I don't know. Anyways, on to THIS eye of the day

This is a neutral eye kicked up with Toki Doki baby blue liner (actual name is Ciao Ciao and Sephora's website describes it as a periwinkle http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P257104&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=1226158 )

tokidoki baby blue liner

tokidoki baby blue liner 1

This might be the coolest baby blue liquid liner ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)