7.09.2010

Blog inspired nails

I was inspired by my blog makeover when I did this mani. I found this polish at the dollar store and find it to be an almost exact dupe of metro chic. The stamping didn't turn out exactly like I wanted - the orange polish I used hardly showed up (Sally Hansen insta dri in orange). Any recs for a good stamping orange polish. I know konad might make one but I love to have versitile polishes that I can use both to stamp and polish with :) Otherwise, I think it pretty cute!

blog inspired nails

blog inspired nails

blog inspired nails

blog inspired nails

blog inspired nails

3 comments:

  1. wow i really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this ... they would look so cute on my toes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! these are soo freakin cute! Does look like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)