6.11.2010

Recent eye of the day(s)

Sorry for the lack of posting - this week has been crazy. My MIL had surgery on Tuesday and we have had family in and out all week. We are keeping some long hours too so I am just exhausted when I get home. Here are a couple of recent looks. Both using blues. I love how blues make brown eyes pop but they are really hard to get "right" (meaning - without looking like Mimi!)
Enjoy!

slightly blue eyeshadow makeup

slightly blue eyeshadow makeup
slightly blue eyeshadow makeup
I used:
MAC smoke & diamonds e/s
MAC typographic e/s
MAC meet the fleet e/s
Coastal scents hot pot s14
Coastal scents hot pot m20
simple browns with blue liner makeup eyeshadow
simple browns with blue liner makeup eyeshadow
simple browns with blue liner makeup eyeshadow
I used:
Stila Kitten e/s
MAC era e/s
Coastal Scents hotpot m06
Coastal Scents hotpot m09
Coastal Scents hotpot s30

2 comments:

  1. Gasp!! A woman with the same color eyes as mine! I'm so happy! Most of the makeup blogs I follow are women with blue or green eyes. I hope life levels out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your application. I wish I could do this half as well as you. They look great and there is no Mimi-esque appearance whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)