6.28.2010

Eye of the day - Victoria Secret inspired

This look was inspired by the makeup used during Victoria Secret's fashion shows. I used tape to create the sharp line (my new favorite thing!)
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
ssmokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
smokey victoria secret inspired makeup eyeshadow
I used:
Various shadows from Coastal Scents 88 warm palette
Stila - Kitten e/s

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful. The eye makeup is nice too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are gorgeous! I just love the look you created here.

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)