6.01.2010

Eye of the day - Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup

This was a request from one of my Youtube subscribers .. Rose McGowan makeup. I am also calling this a modern pin up look. This was actually really fun to recreate - I will link the tutorial once I put it up on Youtube. The best part? The shadows used for this look all came from a $1 LA colors palette!!

Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow

Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow
Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow
Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow
Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow
Rose McGowan copycat or modern pin up makeup eyeshadow
I used:
LA colors palette in Trendy
Stila lipstain in pucker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)