6.24.2010

Eye of the day - MAC barbie copycat

This was for a contest on youtube - Baylovespow 10,000 subscriber contest. I will link the video after the pictures.

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

MAC barbie copycat makeup eyeshadow

I used:
MAC painterly paint pot
MAC greenstroke paint pot
MAC burnt burgundy pigment
MAC sketch e/s
MAC carbon e/s
wet & wild lust palette
Stila boldly beautiful palette
wet & wild pride palette
ELF coral mineral blush
ELF candid coral blush
Jordana natural lipliner
ELF goddess lipgloss
Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion
Milani Liquif'eye in black
lash blast fusion mascara in very black
Maybelline lash discovery mascara in very black
tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)