6.29.2010

Birthday weekend

here are some pictures from my birthday weekend. My husband made me a cake and a princess crown which Franklin is modeling here:
warty princess franklin 1
warty princess franklin
he is my warty princess :)
here is the cake:
birthday cake 1
then on Saturday we went to Des Moines and rode a train!
this was in the car on the way there.
birthday girl
train!
boone train 17
boone train 5
boone train 3
boone train 4
Then we went to Sephora! I got my birthday gift and a tokidoki liquid eyeliner. We went out to the cheesecake factory for dinner. The next day we went to MAC and then to the botanical gardens.
des moines botanical gardens 36
des moines botanical gardens 35
des moines botanical gardens 32
des moines botanical gardens 31
des moines botanical gardens 29
des moines botanical gardens 18
des moines botanical gardens 14
des moines botanical gardens 6
des moines botanical gardens 2des moines botanical gardens 1
WAYYYY more pics on my flickr page. I had a good golden birthday :) I think 26 is going to be a GREAT year :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your eye frames! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous pictures at the botanical gardens. I was passing through Des Moines around the time you were there....on my way to see family. :) Happy Birthday and I hope you had a smashing time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)