5.26.2010

Two eye of the days (EOTD)

yesterday's eye of the day (EOTD)


wet and wild lust with blue liners


I used:

Wet&Wild lust palette

Wet&Wild pride palette (for the liners)

Palladio navy liner



Day before yesterday EOTD
brown smokey neutral eye with green liner



brown smokey neutral eye with green liner


brown smokey neutral eye with green liner


brown smokey neutral eye with green liner


I used:

urban decay smoke out liner in green goddess

Stila kitten e/s

various brown shadows

2 comments:

  1. That second eye is beautiful. Both are fabulous...but that second one is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having the same eye color as I do. Now I have an idea how your looks will be for me. Well, save for your wickedly awesome brows! I don't have brows; I have hairy slashes. :(

    LOVE the purples!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)