5.24.2010

This weekends manis

Here are the manis I sported this weekend:


OPI for Sephora - Fairy tale 1 coat
Sally Hansen - Sea and be seen 2 coats
bundle monster plates
(Ignore the mess on my cuticles k thx bye!)

cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



cinderella swirls mani bundle monster konadicure



What I am wearing yesterday/today


Misa - On the edge - ONE COAT!!!
bundle monster plate (for the swirls)
misa on the edge swirly leopard konadicure



misa on the edge swirly leopard konadicure



misa on the edge swirly leopard konadicure



misa on the edge swirly leopard konadicure

Can we talk about how much I LOVE Misa cremes. I have heard they changed their formulation a big with their newest collection (Mardi Gras or something??) but the ones I have ... I LOVE! This particular polish was a freaking one coater! For a dark navy.. no streaking. get outta town.

3 comments:

  1. Very flirty. I did a post on the Sea and Be Seen. It's very mesmerizing. You made it shine through with that characteristic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on blogging! I tagged you with an award. You will need to pick it up from my blog.
    http://lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)