5.17.2010

This weekend's manis

I really liked this one. I titled it "weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani" LOL

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

weird holo zebra miliani diamond cosmetics mani

this one is "ehhhhh" and will come off tonight. the yellow is sally hansen insta dry and it is always horrible to work with.

very spring nails - CG tree hugger

very spring nails - CG tree hugger

very spring nails - CG tree hugger

8 comments:

  1. WOW I'm really loving the first one. How striking.
    NICE,
    SUsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...What colors did you use to stamp the first konadicure with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those konads...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura @ Sawan-Heaven ring finger - devotion
    the rest - awaken both by china glaze :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sunset eye...so pretty!

    I have to pick up Milani "Hi-tech"...must have now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course China Glaze! There polishes do pretty well with stamping.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, that should have said their.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design on Milani's holo.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I read ALL my comments and appreciate every one! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog :)